Part Time Position : Inclusive Golf Coach
Empower Golf is Australia’s premier multi disability inclusive golf organisation, with it’s office located in Hunters Hill Sydney.
Coaching is conducted at golf clubs and facilities state wide, primarily however in the Sydney region.
EGA is looking for a dedicated PGA Member to assist on a permanent basis in the running of inclusive clinics and conducting private coaching and course access.
This position is suitable for an individual that is currently working part time in the industry and is flexible with their commitments.
Expectation is 2 – 3 days per week. (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, most likely)
- Must have drivers license and be willing to travel within Sydney region
- Must be passionate about growing the game in the inclusive space
- Must be willing to engage those living with a disability
- PGA Member
- All abilities coaching qualification (or commit to undertaking via ace module)
- No prior experience necessary
- Suited to a personable individual that has a passion for growing the game
- Must be flexible and punctual
- Must be prepared to undergo training
Remuneration based on skills and qualifications
Role Beginning January 14th 2019 (Earlier start date available to suitable candidate)
Applications close 10th December 2018
Contact : James Gribble