RECRUITMENT & SELECTION – LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT – CONSULTING SERVICES
Marketing Coordinator – Srixon Sports Australasia
- Great opportunity with recognised brand
- Marketing, communications, promotions, social media
- Sydney Southern Suburbs
A great opportunity has become available to make an impact with Srixon Sports Australasia, a recognised global brand with a strong presence in the Australian golf industry.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the Marketing Coordinator will be primarily responsible for the coordination of all marketing and communication plans to support the growth of the brands and corporate identity. This will include all digital, print and TV marketing campaigns across the local markets.
Other key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Coordinating marketing campaigns to meet sales targets
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns including both BTL and ATL components
- Manage and update local websites and social media
- Working closely with design agency and external industry contacts
- Coordinate sales conferences, sponsorships and travel requirements
- Liaise with head office counterparts in Japan and other countries
- Manage the product image library and update CRM
To be successful you will have the following experience, skills and/or qualifications;
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing
- Experience in a similar role
- Microsoft Office skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Graphics experience with Adobe Suite including Photoshop and InDesign
- Experience with updating website and social media content
- Proficiency in CRM software
- Exceptional written/verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and able to meet deadlines
- Self-starter who can work autonomously
Experience in the golf or the sporting goods industry, or passion for golf well regarded.
Apply now including your resume and a one page cover letter outlining your relevant prior experience. To submit your application, please apply online using the following link.
Scopic Group has been engaged by Srixon Sports Australasia to manage the recruitment process for this position on an exclusive basis. All enquiries to Scott Pickering on 1300 723 761 quoting reference SP1610.
Srixon Sports Australasia is an Equal Opportunity Employer.