Royal Sydney is a Sydney icon originally established in 1893. It recognised nationally and internationally for its world class facilities. With 17 modern accommodation rooms set in historical surroundings that provide amazing harbour and golf course views. We have a fine dining restaurant, several other food & beverage outlets and multiple function rooms. Royal Sydney is renowned for international events in both golf and tennis, with other facilities including bowling greens, croquet lawns, squash courts and a gymnasium with two swimming pools.
Reporting to Front of House Manager, you will be responsible for monitoring and controlling the usage of the Car Park by members, guests, contractors and staff. This is a casual position; you will need to have flexible availabilities and be available to work early mornings and weekends.
The key tasks include:
- Creating a welcoming and friendly environment through a consistent high level of customer service in the Car Park area and other areas of the Club.
- Monitoring the Car Park usage to maximise the Club’s ability to accurately record member versus non-member parking statistics.
- Maintaining the rules and standards of the Club in a respectful manner.
- Taking appropriate action with who is required to park at different times as per the directive of Management
- Actively provide assistance to members and guests as required
Successful Candidate Will Have:
- A member-focused outlook and a passion for service delivery.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships.
- Experience in working in a Car Park
- Ability to remain calm
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
First and foremost you will work in a positive and supportive workplace that is set in great surrounds (against a sporting backdrop). You can expect a competitive salary, access to training, regular feedback and a range of benefits including staff meals, social functions, discounted purchases (wine, sporting goods etc.) and uniforms.
How do I apply?
If you are interested in the role and would like to join our team, please click on Apply