An opportunity exists for a full-time Golf Services Assistant to join the team at Manly Golf Club. Applicants are required to have a strong knowledge of golf, retail operations and experience in delivering a high level of service.
- Reporting directly to the Director of Golf the main responsibilities of the role are;
- Assist with the day to day management of the golf services department, inclusive of retail, competition, cart fleet and practice facilities
- Engage with members and ensure professional and efficient service with attention to detail
- Assist with golf course directives, rules and regulations, including dress regulations
- Assist with the development of casual staff through the service training programs
- Assist with stock control, presentation and golf services administrative duties
To be considered for the position you will;
- Have experience in golf and retail operations
- Have initiative and passion with a strong work ethic
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- Understand how to deliver impeccable customer service
- Have a positive attitude and “can do” approach
- Be flexible to work weekends and or public holidays on a rotating roster
- Have good administration skills & sound computer literacy
The role remuneration package includes uniforms, lunch and parking. PGA members will definitely be considered however teaching is not available with this role.
Please forward a cover letter with your resume outlining your relevant experience to: email@example.com Applications close 12th February.