About the business and the role
Golf Central is a state of the art Golf Entertainment centre that has quickly become renowned for its amazing facilities, food quality, location, presentation and service levels. To cater for our growing business we are seeking a passionate Greenkeeper.
This position requires an individual who is able to work both independently and in a small team. The role will require you to work closely with the Superintendent maintaining and presenting the Driving Range, Mini Golf course, Scoring Centre and additional grass tee areas, with plans to expand in the near future.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Mowing of greens, tees and fairways
- Changing holes
- Whipper snipping
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in groups maintenance procedures and duties
- 2+ years in a similar role
- Mechanical and mower set up experience is highly desirable
- Experience adhering to relevant OH&S procedures
- Available for weekend work as part of a 38hr week
- Well presented
- Strong work ethic
If you are confident that your skills and experience satisfy the above criteria and you are interested in becoming part of a highly-respected and growing organisation, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on this role please contact Superintendent Ray Lawrence on 0439 328 066.