Golf Central is a state of the art golf entertainment facility located at Skygate, Brisbane Airport. Golf Central includes a golf driving range, mini golf course and a range of food and beverage facilities including bar, café and event space
The Marketing and Event Manager will work hand in hand with Department Managers to develop, implement and monitor an effective marketing strategy designed to achieve our brand and revenue objectives. The marketing strategy and associated activity will include, but not be limited to the following:
Develop and manage the implementation of a detailed advertising schedule designed to deliver the brand and revenue objectives of the business.
- Social Media – Strengthen our on-line presence across a range of social media channels to consistently engage and grow our audience
- Website – Continually develop our website to ensure that our brand, products and services are well represented on-line.
- EDM – develop and manage our electronic communication strategy to maximise the engagement of our various member and user databases. You will also be charged with the responsibility of refining and growing our databases
Seek opportunities as well as implement a range of on-site and off-site activations designed to promote the products and services offered at Golf Central.
- Internal point of sale
Maximise internal point of sale opportunities within the facility to maximise the awareness of the products and services we offer while encouraging return visitation
- Partnership development and servicing
Work with our current partners and engage with new partners to grow the utilisation of our products and services. This will include engaging with our facility Ambassadors who include corporate and sporting identities.
- Event creation
Develop and implement an annual event calendar designed to maximise the golf, mini golf and hospitality facilities and drive revenues
- PR and Sponsorship
Maximise opportunities to grow the Golf Central brand through strategically placed PR and sponsorship.
- Event sales
Develop a sales strategy designed to grow golf, mini golf and hospitality revenues from school, social and corporate groups
To be successful you will:
- Extensive experience with the creation and delivery of successful on-line and Social Media strategies
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar experience
- Be accepting of a flexible work environment that may include periodical evening and weekend work, particular to deliver events and activations
- High standard of personal presentation and exceptional communication skills.
This is a great opportunity for you to showcase your marketing flair and to join the team at one of Brisbane’s best golf entertainment venues!
If you feel this is a great step forward in your career, then please send your expression of interest with cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than close of business on Friday 18 May 2018.
Golf Central is proudly operated by boutique sports management company Avid Sports Management. www.avidsports.com.au