Position Type: Full Time
Description: Reporting directly to the course Superintendent and Assistant Superintendents, you will be an enthusiastic and experienced individual that will be hands on in the day to day maintenance and servicing of a fleet of turf equipment and other club assets, as well as being involved in planning the replacement programs for plant and equipment.
Responsibilities that are involved in this role will include:
- Maintenance and management of plant, machinery and equipment
- Routine housekeeping of the workshop and compound areas
- Record keeping of all activities including stock and budget control. Experience with TORO Myturf software system would be seen as an advantage
- Training and development of staff knowledge in plant and SOP equipment operation
- A mechanical qualification is essential, with experience in the turf industry highly regarded, but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound knowledge in OH&S
- Exhibit a high attention for detail and have the ability to multi task, prioritise and manage time effectively
The successful applicant will ideally be a qualified diesel mechanic and have petrol and small engine experience along with hydraulic systems knowledge, auto electric and broad diagnostic skills. Basic fabrication skills are a must, with knowledge of golf course equipment highly regarded.
As a demonstrated leader with a strong work ethic and well developed interpersonal skills, you will have the ability to work unsupervised while effectively managing your own time.
An attractive salary package will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Course Superintendent: Charlie Giffard email@example.com