SUPPLEMENT YOUR GREEN FEE REVENUE
With the rain pouring down in NSW and everything happening in Victoria with smaller outbreaks in regions like South Coast NSW it’s so easy for your golf club revenue to be reduced at the drop of a hat.
We’d like you to consider supplementing your green fee revenue to the public and members.
Add a small $6 increase to every green fee sold. We call it a Golf Surprize Reward.
WHY WOULD WE DO THIS AS A CLUB?
- Because golfers are happy to pay the increase as the value is there. (1 in 8 chance to win up to $500 credit to spend at the club for their scores & experiences playing.)
- Because a small increase in revenue builds a significant amount for downtimes. COVID is here for the foreseeable future putting dents in revenues and operations.
- Is there a better way to increase green fees and not have the consumer complain?
- All the staff has to do is enter a mobile number at check-in, that’s it.
- It grows your database 3 times larger for improved marketing opportunities.
Another opportunity for clubs who hold regular club competitions is to advertise Target Scores in their weekly newsletter.
- Members purchase Target Scores for club competitions directly from us, there is nothing for the club to do. See examples here Golf Surprize Comp
- Members tell us if they won and spend the credit won at the club, there is nothing for staff to do except charge our company credit card when we ring.
- The more the club tells members about Target Scores, the more players buy them, the more will be won and spent in the club.
What’s a Target Score?
It’s a score to equal or beat in a club comp. Like we say to players, you can’t beat 100 other players every week but you can always beat a score.
Click here for more info on Target Scores
Please contact Michael Hurley General Manager via email.