Located in Melbourne’s famous sandbelt and having hosted many of Australia’s major professional and amateur tournaments, Commonwealth Golf Club is one of Australia’s leading private golf clubs.
Commonwealth is seeking the services of an Assistant Golf Operations Manager to join the team. The Pro Shop is the primary contact point for members and guests and therefore the successful candidate will possess a strong customer service attitude and personable approach to ensure an outstanding experience for members and guests alike and to maintain Commonwealth’s reputation as “the golfers club”.
Reporting to the Golf Manager, this important position will be a dedicated staff member to the Club’s member services and retail operations.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- General Pro shop management and equipment sales.
- Management of Golf Shop Retail
- Data Analytics (Retail)
- Provide high level customer service.
- Competition management (MiClub Software).
The successful applicant will possess the following qualities;
- Strong golf retail background
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent personal presentation.
What we can offer you;
- On the job training to develop a career in golf management
- A friendly team environment.
- Fantastic mentoring and guidance working with a team of professionals.
The successful applicant will be paid in line with recommended entitlements under the Registered and Licensed Clubs Award 2010. Applications including a cover letter and resume should be forwarded to;
Golf Manager – Ben Davey via the tab below.
Applications close Friday 30th July 2021 at 5:00pm.