About Peter Wright Golf (PWG)
Peter Wright Golf is a small family-owned company with a tradition of good service and integrity since 1993. The company has been able to grow and diversify its product range over nearly three decades and is now able to supply a wide range of golf merchandise for shops and corporate requirements.
About the role
The role is focused on nurturing client relationships and assisting in growing the business further. There is an opportunity for the right candidate to be mentored into a general manager’s role and potential future stake in the company.
The role is very autonomous, but the candidate is expected to be able to lend assistance from time to time in all areas of this small family-run business.
To be successful with this appointment you will possess excellent management and organisational skills with a willingness and versatility to work collaboratively with the general manager.
- Proven sales experience in wholesale Golf Supply, or similar industry,
- Strong relationships within the golf industry,
- Previous experience managing customer accounts, including identifying, qualifying, and responding to sales opportunities,
- Outstanding interpersonal and negotiation skills,
- Ability to maintain a high level of product knowledge,
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent organisational ability, combined with advanced time management skills,
- Results-driven and highly motivated with the ability to work autonomously,
- Capable of developing sales and marketing plans in conjunction with management,
- Identify market niche opportunities,
- Motor vehicle licence and flexibility to travel regularly locally and interstate,
- Graphics design and website management Skills
- PGA membership
- MYOB Skills
- Electronic Data Interchange experience
- Embroidery knowledge
- Merchandising skills
Candidates with a small business owner mentality, a love of golf, and that thrives on building relationships with clients will be highly regarded.
The candidate will need to be Sydney-based as our warehouse is in Castle Hill.
The final candidate will be offered an appropriate remuneration package commensurate with the role which would include base salary, superannuation plus a profit share opportunity if targets are met. (Cir $100k)
For more information on Peter Wright Golf Agencies, please visit their website.
Applications will strictly close on 31 July 2021.
*Phone calls will not be taken at this time. Applicants must already have a right to work in Australia.