Throughout our history, Mizuno has believed in the transformative power of sports. This belief inspires our Mission and purpose in everything we do: To be the Brand of choice for dedicated athletes in their relentless pursuit of “better”.
It is the responsibility of every Mizuno teammate to champion our Mission and commitment to one another and athletes everywhere as they strive for ultimate achievement at every level of competition. Do you aspire to make a difference with a brand that strives to do more?
About The Role
- Review and qualify all orders received by accounts and sales representatives, ensuring accuracy on product and account details.
- Monitor compliance with programs to ensure orders are entered with correct terms; manage and process orders.
- Review and process daily and weekly reports to ensure orders are processing smoothly
- Answer incoming phone calls.
- Resolve account problems as needed, including invoice and shipping errors, returns, and general issues for internal and external accounts.
- Process change requests and cancellations on existing orders as directed by the account and/or sales representatives.
- Process requests for returns and repairs.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Mizuno product lines.
- Ability to service internal teams from Sales to Operations as well as external accounts and strive to improve on each interaction, through excellent product knowledge and service.
- Proactive in communication with order timelines to all accounts.
- In addition to these duties and responsibilities, the jobholder may be required to carry out other tasks assigned by his manager.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude and pleasant personality
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to pay particular attention to detail
- Work independently and as a team
- Knowledge of and understanding of the Golf Industry (highly desirable)
- Result driven and thrive in fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with Excel, Word etc
Staff Benefits and Perks
- Annual product allowance for you to spend on Mizuno products
- Great staff discounts
- Exercise your skill in working autonomously and setting up your day/week schedule
- Supportive team environment
- Training and development offered
Please submit your covering letter and resume to be considered for the role. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Closes 14 August 2021