Massey Park Golf Club is an 18 hole par 66 course located in the Inner Western Suburbs of Sydney and has a current membership of approximately 2000 including approximately 750 golfing members in various categories.
The club is seeking to employ Pro shop staff in the following roles:
- Golf Operations/Retail Assistant (Full Time)
- Proshop Attendant (Casual)
Reporting to the Director of Golf these roles focus on the delivery of quality customer service to our valued golfers and assist with the daily operations of the Golf Shop. You will create a customer service-orientated atmosphere that meets and exceed the needs of our golf members and guests.
- General Proshop duties
- Golf bookings & enquiries including booking confirmations, player registration & score card printing
- Opening & Closing shop
- Assist with shop sales including golf equipment, apparel and accessories
- Golf Cart fleet management & maintenance
- Assist with the management of member’s golf competitions, social golf & corporate golf days
- Assist with golf tuition programs (teaching opportunities for the appropriate candidate with relevant credentials)
Skills & Experience
- Experience in a Golf Proshop and an understanding of the golf industry preferred but consideration will be given to experience in other retail environments.
- Strong commitment to customer service
- High standard of personal presentation
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Self-motivated with strong work ethic
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Sound computer skill with fundamental understanding on Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Flexible work hours including weekends
For information, please contact Tony Rosillo on 9743 1917 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 5pm on Thursday 25th March.
To apply please email your application via the tab below.