As a result of considerable membership growth and significant project development, Indooroopilly Golf Club is now accepting further applications from highly motivated individuals for full-time and part-time positions as Golf Operations/Retail Assistants.
- You will be involved in all aspects of the Golf Operations and Retail activities with a focus on providing high standards and customer satisfaction;
- The operation functions 7 days a week and team members are actively involved in running the competition and social golf fixtures, driving range and cart fleet operations, member club and cart storage, retail sales, product information and all general enquiries;
Whilst prior golf club and/or high-end resort experience is advantageous, our primary focus is on applicants who display the right personal attributes.
Successful candidates will show:
- Enthusiasm and a high level of emotional intelligence
- Agility to work across multiple divisions and tasks at any given time
- Professionalism, patience and critical thinking skills
- Ambition and a willingness to learn
- Detail oriented with a “people-first, positive attitude”
In return, Indooroopilly Golf Club will reward you with a working environment that supports personal growth, further industry development and an opportunity to be a part of creating a world-class destination.
Applications are to include a Cover Letter with a resume, addressing how and where you have displayed the desired attributes in your career history submitted by email to the attention of:
Stuart Bouvier, Golf Operations Manager via the tab below.
Applications will close at 5:00pm on Friday 26th March.
*Phone calls will not be accepted at this time.