Peregian Golf Course, is a premium ‘pay to play’ golf course located on the Sunshine Coast. The venue is operated by Golf Services Management, a highly credentialed management company within the golf industry.
You will be working in the golf shop performing customer service and golf related operations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing high levels of customer service;
- Operating a Point of Sale system;
- Taking and maintaining golf bookings;
- Daily tee time coordination
- Assist with golf cart cleaning and maintenance;
- Assist with the replenishment of retail stock;
- Completing of daily tasks;
Experience within a similar role will be highly regarded but full training will be provided. Ideally you will have:
- Understanding and knowledge of golf;
- Understanding of timesheet bookings will be beneficial communication skills, with the ability to provide quality service to a diverse range of customers;
- Proactive and energetic nature;
- Ability to work within a small team;
- Flexibility to work in the golf shop and bar area when required
The applicable award for this position is the Amusements, Events & Recreation Award and remuneration will be at a level 2 position.
This role will consist of weekend and public holiday .
- Career progression opportunities;
- On the job training;
- Working for a leading management group in the golf industry;
If you believe this role is for you, apply now.