Heritage Golf & Country Club is founded on a philosophy of elegant simplicity – the living of life, rather than its mere service. It is a vision realized in every detail at The Heritage – each graceful curve of the fairway, in the swatches of colour that flush the landscape with beauty, and in the exquisite natural finishes of its architecture. All contribute to the vitality that defines The Heritage.
Boasting two championship courses, St John was designed by Jack Nicklaus and the Henley course by Tony Cashmore. They are far beyond a golf club in both style and substance, The Heritage constitutes one of the nation’s finest Golf and Country Clubs.
Your role will involve:
Reporting to the Superintendents and the Assistant Superintendents, we are looking for a passionate individual to join our Course Maintenance Team, working across all areas of our 1000 acre property incorporating golf course facilities, private nature reserve and walking trails. This position would be ideally suited to someone already in similar position, or for someone who is looking to take the next step in their career.
In addition to this, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- General mowing duties and maintenance of all golf course surfaces
- Installation, maintenance and repair of irrigation and drainage systems
- Identify and control weeds, pests and turf diseases
- Prepare and maintain all turf surfaces and surrounds
- Assists in constructions projects
- Operation, maintenance and cleaning of a wide range of specialised turf machinery
- Undertake other general duties as directed by Course Superintendent
We are looking for:
This is a great opportunity for an organised, hands-on person who possesses the ability to work collaboratively in a team, while ensuring the management of efficient operational standards on a daily basis.
To be considered for this position you will:
- Qualifications and, or, sound knowledge of turf management practices
• Understanding of OHS and environmental procedures
• Familiar in the use of pedestrian cylinder mowers
• Experienced in the use of ride on cylinder mowers
• Enthusiasm for the manual tasks involved with developing and maintaining a golf course
• Motivated and career orientated with a willingness to undertake further studies
If you are interested in this role, we welcome your application and Resume. Applications close 30th April, 2021. APPLY HERE
Heritage Golf & Country Club are recruiting for this role independently.
Please Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.