The Royal Sydney Golf Club prides itself on being one of Australia’s best golf clubs, with the staff to match.
This is a supportive workplace that values hard work, talent, a positive attitude and respect for traditions.
We are currently seeking a Full time Membership Coordinator to join our Membership Team, which reports into the Finance Executive.
Why choose us?
- This is a full-time role however we would consider some flexible work options for the right candidate.
- A rare opportunity to grow your career with a world class reputable, private and exclusive Sporting and Hospitality venue
- The ‘staff experience’ matters to us! We strive to live up to our purpose of ‘delivering an exceptional experience for staff, members and guests’.
- Free daily staff meals
- 20% discount on cellar door and sporting goods
- A Staff Wellbeing Program which includes limited access to sporting facilities, staff fitness classes, free counselling, free flu shots and regular mental wellbeing sessions.
The key function of the Membership Team is to administer membership correspondence, professionally manage member relationships and enhance the value of membership. We are seeking a highly organised individual with impeccable attention to detail and organisational skills, who is accustomed to interacting in a highly personable and professional manner whilst at all times demonstrating our core values of Passion, Teamwork, Excellence and Respect.
The successful applicant will be driven to pursue a career in Membership as the role will require you to take on additional responsibilities to cover leave periods of the Membership Manager.
Reporting to the Membership Manage the key responsibilities for the role include:
- Assists with the processing of new membership applications and changes to membership statuses.
- Answering phone calls and emails directed to the Membership Team and assisting members with their enquiries.
- Assist in coordinating Annual subscription processes, including mail outs, correspondence to members and follow up reminders.
- Coordinate and provide administrative support to the Membership Manager in organising meetings, preparing agendas, writing minutes and writing reports.
- Collaborate with different departments on projects when required.
- Assist in facilitating compliance with membership management policies and processes.
- Maintain an accurate and up to date membership database.
- 2- 3 years’ experience in a Membership or Admissions based role or similar.
- Excellent computer literacy including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a strong customer service focus.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team and effectively prioritise work in an environment with competing deadlines
- Well-developed written, verbal and inter-personal communication skills
- Highly developed organisational and time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines and manage conflicting priorities
- The ability to interpret large data sets and work confidently with both qualitative and quantitative data.