We are looking for an outstanding Member Relationship Officer to join our team on a full-time basis. The candidate will be an outstanding individual who can liaise professionally with members, providing them with first-class warm customer service and ensure the best outcome is achieved.
The candidate will have excellent problem-solving skills, the ability to proactively action requests and have an excellent phone manner. They will need to be able to demonstrate the ability to work effectively and have great initiative and people skills.
The Member Relationship Officer is an integral part our team, responsible for managing the operations of the administration of the membership functions. The successful candidate will work closely with the finance team and involves a significant number of member facing interaction. The core responsibility is to manage the membership database, processing and managing all membership applications and managing membership subscriptions and charges.
Key Selection Criteria:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience with the coordination of membership databases
- Demonstrated ability to both coordinate and maintain membership database including importing/exporting and preparing reports
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills including effective time management, and an ability to work to tight deadlines
- A high degree of autonomy and a strong professional ethic of teamwork, adaptability and agility
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop strong relationships, understand how to use the database to meet the needs of others and translate technical information to non-technical stakeholders
- Excellent problem-solving skills
The following is highly regarded:
- Certification or qualification in business and/or data management
- Manage the successful delivery of the annual membership renewal program including annual, quarterly and monthly billing, processing of automated and manual payments, applying credit adjustments
- Attend and contribute to Membership Committee Meetings
- Process all membership applications by validating eligibility and activating memberships
- Responding to member enquiries on a timely basis
- Have an understanding of the Club Rules
- Manage membership change categories and queries
- Manage and drive the improvement of the membership database
- Manage and drive the improvement of online membership processing and member interfaces
- Manage automated payment processing
- Monitor data integrity across the member database and associated systems. Resolve any identified gaps and duplication
If you are interested in this role, please email Carolyn Lonsing with a covering letter and your resume via the tab below.