Heritage Golf And Country Club (HGCC) is accepting applications for full-time positions in our expanding Golf Operations team. The successful applicants will be joining a dedicated team focussed on providing exceptional levels of service to further enhance the golf experience.
The Club is looking for highly motivated people with a passion for providing service, an understanding of golf operations and demonstrable experience in a service orientated environment.
- You will be involved in all activities of the busy Golf Operations department.
- You will coach Golf Beginner on Commission Basis.
- The operation functions 7 days a week and team members are actively involved in managing competition and social golf fixtures, driving range and cart fleet operations, member club and cart storage, retail operations and customer enquiries.
- You will be empowered to make decisions, provide exceptional service and enforce all rules and regulations governing golf course usage
- Proshop Reception Services
- Ability to solve member Complaint and suggestions
- Member Competition Management and Results Announcement
- Pro Shop Stock Take control
- Golf Cart Management
- PGA License
- Prior members golf club and/or high end resort experience is advantageous.
- You Must have a PGA License Certificate ( we will not accept if you don’t have one)
- You will be a “people person” with a passion for providing exceptional levels of service.
- Effective listening, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work with people in a variety of circumstance and from varied backgrounds.
- Possess a thorough, organized and detail-oriented approach to work with strong interpersonal skills.
- A working knowledge of golf booking systems and POS.
- Valid driver’s license and qualified to work within Australia.