Designed to kick start your EHS governance
Earlier this year, international leaders in EHS (Environment, Health & Safety) management, epar, launched the epar Connect 2.0 program to assist golf clubs and facilities manage how time is spent, how communication happens, and how their teams manage their productivity, compliance and sustainability.
Connect 2.0 is a next generation online cloud based interactive compliance management ecosystem of 12 apps and was built to become a clubs’ central application for compliance. It is a carefully crafted digital ecosystem created to solve important environment, safety and sustainability problems.
In September this year the celebrated platform reached over 1,000 Australian users.
Now, committed to fulfilling even more customer expectations by providing high quality products and services that are of value to each individual client, epar has engineer a toggle switch feature into the Connect 2.0 platform called Connect Lite.
The new Connect Lite program, available at a more flexible price point, allows for clubs to turn preferred apps on and off, enabling clients to select only the EHS features that they need at any given time and location, and to add nominated features only when required.
“In our role as your EHS support, we absorb new legislation, industry incidents, trends, and EHS ideas, and share that with our customers on their EHS governance journey,” said Terry Muir, epar Managing Director.
The new, lighter program version is ideal for smaller regional and country clubs’ EHS management system, and includes all app solutions that represent a minimum for good governance, including:
- Input of users, new passwords and operational units or teams within your business.
- The creation, assignment and tracking of EHS tasks across the workforce.
- To send EHS Alerts to staff. Great feature to communicate hazards and information to staff. All alerts are recorded.
- EHS document library to assign & track EHS documents to staff.
- Log, investigate, track and report EHS incidents and people and equipment involved in incidents.
- An online EHS inspections library. You can also create your own inspections and assign inspections to staff. Emergency Management; Environmental Housekeeping, Safety Housekeeping; Manual Handling; (SAO) Safe Act Observation (SAO); Slips, Trips & Falls.
- List your work activities, for example spraying chemicals, and the risk controls in place to create your own “live” risk register.
- Complete online training courses and also create your own training quizzes to assign to your staff. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE); Manual Handling; Bullying, Discrimination & Harassment.
For a full breakdown of all Connection Lite features, click here.
The SMART Map (Sustainability Mapping and Reporting Tool) is an essential tool for many clubs and facilitates located on Crown land.
The SMART Map allows the mapping of the unique environment and safety values of their course and lets clients photograph their EHS features, like vegetation, habitat, emergency evacuation areas, and no spray zones. Each image is then linked to an icon on an electronic map of the course along with a description. Once the icon is clicked, the image and the explanation of that site value appears on the screen.
“We are using SMART map on many courses we work with and we are getting some great sustainability stories into the platform,” said Muir.
“We believe we can make this feature available for our Connect Lite clients in the near future as we continue to help clubs go paperless with their EHS management,”
“Clubs and facilities using epar Connect Lite will inevitably become masters of their own information and avoid frustration over a lack of visibility into what is going on with their team.”
epar is a team of EHS experts who can provide your business with a complete EHS management solution.
epar has managed and revolutionise the complex world of environment and safety management since 2003, and are unique in the level of advanced research and development relating specifically to a sustainable work place.
epar has quickly become a leading provider of EHS management solutions within Australia and internationally, with an experienced team who are passionate about ensuring businesses understand their legal responsibilities, and are practically achieving their goals.
At epar it starts with the best team and the best compliance materials and carries through to the best software and document design and better delivery methods – all with the philosophy that their customers deserve the best.
Because every golf business has the potential for greatness.
Other epar news stories: