The Woodford Golf Club Committee of Management invite applications for the position of ‘Golf Operations Manager.’
Founded in 1946, the historic Woodford Golf Club is one of the most iconic 18-hole golf courses within the Sunshine Coast and South Burnett Golfing Districts. The town of Woodford is located 72km north of Brisbane and sits to the west of the Glasshouse Mountains amongst some of the most picturesque countryside.
Best known for its famous Folk Festival, Woodford also boasts an extensive cultural history. This exciting role would be ideal for an up and coming business-focused golf professional who is looking to work alongside an experienced Club Manager to take control of the golf operations business.
With over 700 Members and supported by a strong social golf market, Woodford GC is a once in a lifetime opportunity – once you arrive – you will never want to leave.
- A commitment to reside and integrate within the local communities.
- Demonstrated ability to work with integrity, mutual respect, accountability, energy, passion and purpose and provide an innovative approach to the workplace.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the hospitality and golf industry and preferably be a member of the PGA of Australia or equivalent.
- Demonstrated ability to provide coaching to adults and juniors.
- Demonstrate a passion for leading and mentoring staff.
- Demonstrated ability to develop a successful member and social golf businesses.
- Demonstrated ability to operate a profitable golf retail outlet.
- Hold a current Drivers Licence and Blue Card.
- Demonstrate excellent written, interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with of Digital Communication Mediums.
- The ability to work with budget targets, create business cases and report on a monthly basis.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of Golf POS Programs (MiClub/Micropower) and Microsoft Programs (Excel/Word/Publisher/Outlook)
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of Work-Place Health and Safety practices.
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated based on your professional goals, qualifications and experience. *The Woodford Golf Club will negotiate additional coaching arrangements with the preferred candidate.
Send your resume and cover letter addressing the position criteria to The President, Woodford Golf Club. Send applications via the link below.
Send your application today – We will be speaking to potential applicants as they apply – Do not miss out.
Applications close on Friday 13th September 2019
*Inquiries may be directed to the Woodford Golf Club Consultant, Damian Brown on 0497424193 by sending a text message in the first instance.
*Selection Criteria available upon request.
*Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
*No third party recruitment entities to contact the consultant or club.
*Applications are managed with discretion and consideration.
*Please note only Short-listed Candidates will be contacted