Passionate about golf? A natural born leader, renown for the delivery of operational excellence? Keen to make your mark, build on a successful story and expand the horizons to achieve further growth? Well we are looking for you!
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and engaging Golf Operations Manager to join our Moore Park team and lead the day to day operations of the Golf course, Golf shop, Driving range and Sydney Golf Academy.
Who are we?
At Clublinks, we’re bright, bold, nimble and we like to have fun!
Clublinks is a leader in the management of leisure facilities and residential communities, holding contract rights with government, private enterprise and tertiary institutions. We are passionate and agile with a strong record of improving our clients’ outcomes. Adopting company values of “Stand Out”, “Be Awesome”, “Speak Up” and “Get *#it Done” we are not afraid to be different and provide innovative solutions to deliver success.
Moore Park Golf
Clublinks operates Moore Park Golf and Centennial Parklands Sports Centre within the Moore Park Precinct on behalf of the Centennial Parklands and Moore Park Trust (Trust). Located in central Sydney the Moore Park Precinct has thrived in recent times; growing substantially year on year and continuously enhancing its offer, customer experience and improving business performance.
Reporting to the Moore Park Golf Venue Manager, you will hit the ground running, providing exceptional operational leadership across the golf business with accountability for;
- Customer experience
- Managing, training and mentoring staff
- Sales system management and financial reporting
- Stock management and control
- Facility management
- Workplace health and safety – including CovidSafe practices
You will have:
- 5+ years golf industry and management experience
- Excellent communication, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Proven ability to work and achieve exceptional results in fast-paced active environment
- Solid business and financial acumen
- Contractor and stakeholder management experience
- Energetic and vibrant approach
- Current National Police check, Working with Children check and Senior First Aid qualifications
- PGA qualification advantageous but not essential
Please do not delay in sending through your applications with a cover letter and current resume as applications will be reviewed as they are received.