Indooroopilly Golf Club (IGC) is now accepting applications for full-time and permanent part time positions in our expanding Golf Operations team.
The successful applicants will be joining a dedicated team focused on providing exceptional levels of service to further enhance the golf experience.
The Club is looking for highly motivated people with a passion for providing service, an understanding of golf operations and demonstrable experience in a service orientated environment.
- You will be involved in all activities of the busy Golf Operations department.
- The operation functions 7 days a week and team members are actively involved in managing competition and social golf fixtures, driving range and cart fleet operations, member club and cart storage, retail operations and customer enquiries.
- You will be empowered to make decisions, provide exceptional service and enforce all rules and regulations governing golf course usage.
- Prior members golf club and/or high end resort experience is advantageous.
- You will be a “people person” with a passion for providing exceptional levels of service.
- Effective listening, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work with people in a variety of circumstance and from varied backgrounds.
- Possess a thorough, organized and detail-oriented approach to work with strong interpersonal skills.
- A working knowledge of golf booking systems and POS.
- Valid driver’s license and qualified to work within Australia.
How to apply:
Applications are to include a Cover Letter addressing how you meet the criteria of the position and a resume (with current referees) submitted by email to the attention of:
Stuart Bouvier, Golf Operations Manager via the link below:
Applications close at 5:00pm on 13th November 2020.
*Phone calls will not be accepted at this time.