Founded in 2003, Northstar software is installed in over 750 Clubs worldwide and is the only Club software in the market that offers an infrastructure with the most advanced use of online data management and reporting on one database. Built from the ground up and rich in features that centre on the needs of the private and semi-private Clubs and community association management, Northstar enjoys an unrivaled presence in 13 countries. Offering live 24/7/365 customer support, we are proud of our first-class service and impressive growth.
Due to an exciting focus on growth, we are recruiting for an Implementation Specialist to be based in Melbourne with responsibility for new implementations throughout Australia and New Zealand. Reporting to the Manager of Professional Services, the main responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the Project Management team to initiate the implementation
- Assess the client’s needs & team environment and customize the Application
- Demonstrate and train the Northstar Application onsite and remotely
- Identify and execute tests for the Application based on the setup
- Assist client with the launch Application
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have gained a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the following:
- Experience working in a private /semi-private Club or community association such as a golf club or a marina
- Experience in accounting practices within a club environment
- Knowledge of Golf, Membership, F&B, or retail management
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to train remotely and convey complex information in a simple format
- A desire to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong Microsoft Office suite skills
ABOUT THE ROLE
With a requirement to travel throughout ANZ for approx. 75% of your time and WFH the remainder, this is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter to work with the finest talent in the Club industry. With a proven background in a Club environment and knowledge of the Northstar software (or similar), the successful candidate will be rewarded with a flexible work environment, a competitive salary, first-class training, and further career opportunities.
Hands-on Northstar club management software experience is a plus.
Apply today with a CV and Covering letter via the tab below.