This position performs a variety of routine and repetitive assembly operations and procedures applicable to building Callaway Golf Clubs and assisting the team in the Warehouse. The successful applicant will have talents that will enable them to quickly and easily fit into the team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Efficiently and accurately prepare steel and graphite shafts for assembly of golf clubs
- Assemble clubs
- Bending clubs to accurate loft and lie measurements
- Grip clubs
- Cleaning and detailing
- Process and complete orders on computer
- Ensure prioritised work is completed
- Ensure all assemblies meet Callaway quality standards
- Report and resolve errors
- Meet predetermined performance targets
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pick up
- Perform inventory controls
- Follow Health and Safety guidelines
- Housekeeping duties
- Any ad hoc duties assigned
Experience and skills
- Minimum 1 year experience in machine or workshop environment.
- Good hand/eye coordination and attention to detail.
- Good literacy and numerical skills.
- Basic computer skills
- Forklift licence
- Ability to develop good working knowledge of Callaway Golf products.
- Basic computer and keyboard skills.
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
- Ability to work using own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Good level of housekeeping and organisation.
- Physically fit, capable of lifting and standing for long periods.
- Reliability and flexibility regarding hours and duties.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
Experience in repair and assembly of golf clubs and experience as a storeperson with demonstrated attention to detail.
If you do not have unrestricted work rights, please do not apply.