About the business
Mizuno Corporation is a Japanese owned sports manufacturer and one of the largest sporting goods companies worldwide. The guiding philosophy behind our products is quality, design and technical performance. We pride ourselves on our quality products, service and people.
About the role
A new opportunity arises for an individual who is interested in the golf industry or assembly operating roles. You will be responsible for assembling standard and custom golf clubs and also carrying out other warehouse-related operations to ensure quality and continuity of the warehouse processes. This position is initially a 12-month contract with opportunity for permanency after review.
- assemble golf clubs as specified in production plans
- assist the Warehouse & Production Manager in maintaining daily targets and with raw material stock control (including regular stock counting)
- assist the Warehouse & Production Manager in warehouse and housekeeping duties as required
Benefits and perks
- Great team and working environment
- Provided will full training ensure you are confident with your role
- Different stations to rotate work and not do repetitive duties every day
- Great staff discounts and allowance given annually to spend on Mizuno products
- Option to start early and finish early
- Work for a well-known sporting/golf company!
Skills and experience
- Club assembly experience is not necessary but highly advantageous
- Previous experience in the warehouse/production environment
- Excellent organisation skills with a high level of attention
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Easy-going and ability to work in a time line