St Andrews Beach Golf Course is one of the premier ‘pay to play’ courses in Australia. Located in the famous Cups region on the Mornington Peninsula and designed by internationally renowned architect Tom Doak, the course offers many challenges to the serious golfer whilst still being thoroughly enjoyable for the social player.
You will be working in the golf shop performing customer service and golf-related operations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing high levels of customer service;
- Operating a Point of Sale system;
- Taking and maintaining golf bookings;
- Daily tee time coordination
- Assist with golf cart cleaning and maintenance;
- Assist with the replenishment of retail stock;
- Completing of daily tasks;
Experience within a similar role will be highly regarded but full training will be provided. You will have:
- Understanding and knowledge of golf;
- Understanding of timesheet bookings will be highly regarded;
- Strong verbal communication skills, with the ability to provide quality service to a diverse range of customers;
- Proactive and energetic nature;
- Ability to work within a small team;
The applicable award for this position is the Amusements, Events & Recreation Award and remuneration will be at a level 2 position.
This role will work within a rotating roster and will include weekend and public holiday work.
- Career progression opportunities;
- On the job training;
- Working for a leading management group in the golf industry;
If you believe this role is for you, apply now through the Seek Portal
Applications close 19th February but will be viewed as they are received.