An exciting opportunity is now available for a Full time Graphic designer & Marketing Coordinator for The Club at Parkwood Village on the Gold Coast.
The Club at Parkwood Village [link removed] is a premier entertainment destination and the official home of the Gold Coast Titans.
Conveniently located in the heart of the Gold Coast. The Club at Parkwood Village offers guests and members a pristine par 71 golf course, seasonal dining, café, kids arcade, sports bar and gaming as well as the largest mini golf course in Australia, and five state of the art Topgolf Swing Suite bays.
The Club at Parkwood Village is designed to cater to all tastes, special events and budgets with an extensive range of dining, entertainment, golf options as well as an award-winning function and events venue.
An excellent opportunity exists for a highly skilled, professional person to join the Parkwood Village team in a dual Graphic Design / Marketing Co-ordinator position.
The role is very dynamic and in a fast-paced environment. It requires a person with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, attention to detail, high level of creativeness and task and deadline driven.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Report to marketing agency and Implement approved marketing strategies,
- High volume of design work both, graphic and video, as requested from marketing agency and internal stakeholders
- Development and management of website content,
- Managing all forms of internal advertising,
- Creating and Scheduling content for social media,
- Designing marketing collateral and keeping venue updated with current promotions.
The successful applicant will have:
- Strong organisational and administration skills,
- A positive attitude and well-developed communication skills,
- An outgoing personality with the ability to engage with various stakeholders.
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Tertiary qualified in Graphic Design or Marketing.
- Capable of multitasking in a buzzing environment independently and as part of a team,
- Experience managing a budget and collating data for presentation in reports to management,
- Ability to work autonomously and take ownership of deliverables.
- Experience in producing high quality promotional videos (bonus)
In return, you can expect a passionate and friendly team with a supportive culture. An attractive salary for the right candidate and working in a beautiful environment.
This is a full-time role with a normal schedule of Tuesday-Saturday (with an occasional Sunday or Public Holiday dependent on business needs.)
Please send Cover Letter and Resume to Cody Mathie, General Manager.