Golf Services Management (GSM) – We are an industry leading management company providing a high level of quality services to a growing number of golf courses.
We are currently seeking to appoint a Grounds Person at Peregian Golf Course, situated in the heart of the Sunshine Coast.
The ideal applicant will have a background in golf course maintenance, be self- motivated and possess the drive to participate in a team that take pride in delivering a high standard of golf course presentation.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Performing general works that involve:
- Mowing using both reel and rotary blade machines,
- tree maintenance, gardening, brush cutting,
- course renovation works,
- basic construction tasks,
- rubbish collection and
- other such tasks required around the grounds and buildings,
- Operating machinery, tools, and other equipment in a safe manner,
- Completing tasks to a high standard and in a time efficient manner,
- Work to pre-determined quality control measures,
- Complete any other duties that may be required within the scope of the applicant’s skill and training.
What we need from you:
- A strong commitment to succeed and a willingness to achieve improvement.
- A strong knowledge of Golf Course preparation.
- High attention to detail and strong organisation skills.
- Drivers licence.
- Ability to work weekends.
What we can offer?
- An inclusive and positive work environment in a close-knit team
- Ability to learn/train & progress your career.
Our grounds maintenance crew take pride in presenting the golf course to a consistently high standard and are a close knit team.