The Lakes Golf Club is regarded as one of Australia’s leading private member golf clubs with an international reputation for providing our Members and their guests with outstanding service and world class facilities.
In recent years the Club has built a $500,000 state-of-the-art Teaching Facility and completed a $750,000 upgrade of our Practice Precinct. The Club enjoys full membership that share a deep passion for the great game of golf. This creates a unique opportunity for a talented PGA Teaching Professional to strengthen the team in our pursuit of making our Members happy.
The Club seeks a high-quality PGA Teaching Professional who is an engaging, professional, team player who wants to become an integral part of a Club that focuses on Members. The role will be flexible and can include two to five days a week of tuition, depending on the preference of the applicant and the requirements of the Club.
The successful candidate will ideally possess:
– A passion for helping people of all levels improve their golf.
– Outstanding teaching skills and experience.
– Extensive experience using sophisticated computer aided teaching software.
– An understanding of providing first class member service in an environment where the Member is always the priority.
– Impressive communication, marketing, organisational and time management skills.
– A proven ability to grow a coaching business.
– Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development.
The successful applicant will be a highly respected member of the PGA who will retain the majority of tuition revenue generated.
Please send your Cover Letter and Resume to the Director of Golf Paul Sainsbury on or before 21st August.