The Lakes Golf Club is looking to recruit an Assistant Manager to work with the General Manager in managing the day to day operations of the Club. This vacancy has arisen due to our current Assistant Manager being appointed to the role of General Manager of a well-respected golf club.
About The Lakes Golf Club
The Lakes is one of Australia’s premier private golf clubs and recently hosted the Australian Open Championship. Our team of 65 staff are highly professional, positive, service orientated and talented.
We are seeking a suitably experienced person to take responsibility for the daily management of the small administration team including all membership, human resources, information technology, marketing, communications, finance and corporate golf components of the business.
The Assistant Manager will also perform in the role of Acting General Manager during annual leave or other absence.
The successful applicant will preferably possess:
- Exceptional communication, management and leadership skills.
- A strong work ethic with genuine leadership potential.
- Experience in the golf or hospitality industry.
- Administration and or finance experience, with any accountancy knowledge beneficial, but not necessary.
- Formal qualifications including a Bachelor of Business/Commerce would be beneficial.
- An understanding of the game of golf.
The Club is known for its positive, supportive and enjoyable workplace culture in a beautiful environment. You will be provided with a competitive salary, professional development and a range of benefits including meals and the opportunity to play our world class golf course.
If you are interested in being part of the management team of one of Australia’s leading private golf clubs where you can provide Members with a world class golfing experience, mail your application (cover letter and resume) to the General Manager Andrew Kirkman.