Do you have experience in golf and strong understanding of golf competitions and competition management software?
Do you enjoy problem solving and working in a team environment?
Do you want to work flexible hours?
MPower Golf is a global leader in golf technology solutions. Devoted entirely to the golf industry we are a one-stop-shop combining market leading products to drive revenue, member engagement and improve governance for clubs.
MPower Golf provides customer service and support across the MPower Golf management systems, Golf Link, the national handicapping body for club golfers and golf competitions across Australia and iSeek Golf the number 1 tee time website in Australia. This role is responsible for providing online, phone and email support to golfers, staff and administrators.
- Working within a team to respond to queries on handicapping, golf competitions and tee times.
- Supporting the Genesis Golf Link Cup, Golf Box Tournament software and general enquiries on golf.
- Implementation and testing of new features and functions around golf products.
- Working on a flexible rotating roster which will include after hours and weekend work.
To be considered for this role, you must have proven experience in the following areas:
- Good knowledge of golf competitions, handicapping and golf rules.
Very good verbal and written skills.
- Very strong customer service focus and phone manner.
- Good understanding of online based solutions and the technical environment.
- An understanding of the MPower Golf Management systems (PPG and PG7) would be considered an advantage.
All applicants must have the right to work in Australia, and be able to work out of our North Sydney or Brisbane office.