- Exclusive Private Members Golf Club located 30min from the Sydney CBD
- Wonderful and Friendly Working Environment Set in the Ku-ring-gai National Park
- Focused on creating a Great Customer/Member Experiences
Terrey Hills Golf and Country Club is one of Sydney’s Top 10 Golf Courses, set amongst the breathtaking beauty of Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park, just 30 minutes from the city.
With no more than 900 members, the clubhouse offers services to our private members and holds regular functions such as weddings, corporate golf days, conferences. With Bar, Dining and Function Facilities the club can cater up to 200 members and guests in style. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is interested in quality customer service.
Reporting to and working in conjunction with the Food and Beverage Manager; you will be required sell and co-ordinate corporate and private functions, weddings & corporate golf days at the club.
Responsibilities of the role include but not limited to:
- Management of the functions booking system & reporting
- Liaising with clients over the phone, via email and in person
- Clearly communicating with all club operations teams to ensure events are run flawlessly
- Conduct venue famils with clients
The Event Coordinator will be need to able to demonstrate the following characteristics and skills:
- The ability to build rapport with customers and members
- Excellent communication and personal presentation
- Great time management skills including responding to all event enquiries in a timely manner
- Strong customer service focus
- Superior organisational and prioritising skills
- Maintain professionalism at all times
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar role
- RSA certificate
- Genuine Passion for Food, Beverage and Events
- Able to demonstrate experience in Conference and Event Setup, Sales, Service and an understanding of AV requirements.
- Understanding of Social Media Marketing and Management
- Knowledge of the game of golf will be viewed favourably
- Highly proficient with the Microsoft Office programs
- Experience using Micropower and IVVY software would be an advantage.
Terrey Hills Golf Club and Country Club offers a small and friendly working environment, excellent working hours, complimentary lunch and free parking.
If this sounds like you, please email your cover letter and CV to via the Apply Here link below:
Food and Beverage Manager
Terrey Hills Golf and Country Club
Phone: 02 9486 4123
*Only short listed candidates will be contacted and only candidates with Australian working rights will be considered.