Sanctuary Cove is acclaimed worldwide as an international resort of excellence. Since opening in 1987, Australia’s first fully integrated resort has offered magnificent community facilities and a superb lifestyle conveniently located for travel from Surfers Paradise and Brisbane.
Sanctuary Cove Golf and Country Club is looking for a highly-motivated, enthusiastic Food and Beverage Attendant to become an integral component of the Food and Beverage Team, specifically working in the Members’ Clubhouse. The successful candidate will be working in a fast-paced environment, servicing a regular customer base, and will be required to ensure the standards of a premium facility are upheld at all times with a friendly and professional approach.
The successful applicant will be a confident, motivated individual, able to perform under pressure with the following essential criteria:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Experience in a similar establishment
- Uncompromising attitude towards high quality, presentation and safety
- Strong communication skills and grace under pressure
- Excellent planning skills with the ability and confidence to think outside the square
- Current, valid Queensland driver’s license
This position is a casual position on a 7-day rotating roster. Flexibility is essential, and staff will be required to work to the needs of the business, including weekend work.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.