Are you passionate & focused on creating a great customer service experience and looking for your next challenging role?
- Exclusive Private Members Golf Club located 30min from the Sydney CBD
- Wonderful and Friendly Working Environment Set in the Ku-ring-gai National Park
- Attractive work hours – have a great work/life balance!
Terrey Hills Golf and Country Club (THGCC) is one of Sydney’s Top 10 Golf Courses, set amongst the breathtaking beauty of Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park, just 30 minutes from the city.
With no more than 900 members, the Clubhouse offers services to our private members and holds regular functions such as weddings, corporate golf days, conferences. With Bar, Dining and Function Facilities the Club can cater up to 200 members and guests in style.
Nestled in unspoilt bushland on the fringe of a great National Park, the location and timeless and sophisticated Clubhouse make this an ideal wedding venue. Each of the event spaces offer an abundance of natural light and magnificent sweeping views. The Clubhouse has grandly proportioned rooms accommodating intimate gatherings of 40 guests up to more lavish gala receptions of 160 guests.
Exciting opportunities have arisen for energetic and committed Customer Service stars to join our Food and Beverage Department. Roles available for a full time Food & Beverage Supervisor/Duty Manager.
What THGCC will offer you:
- An opportunity to work across a la carte, functions, weddings, conferences and other events
- Work within a small and friendly working environment
- Very attractive hours so that you can have a good work life balance
- Complimentary meals
- Free parking
- The opportunity to use the Club’s golfing facilities
Food & Beverage Supervisor/Duty Manager:
Reporting to the Food and Beverage Manager and being part of the management team, the
Food and Beverage Supervisor/Duty Manager is required to train, lead and mentor food and beverage service staff and ensure that policies and procedures are adhered to.
What you will bring to THGCC:
- Hands on leadership style.
- Knowledge and genuine passion in all facets of Food, Beverage and Event Service operations.
- A good understanding of cost and stock control and revenue generation within F&B are desirable.
- The ability to build rapport with customers and members.
- Great time and people management skills.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Strong motivating skills & natural leadership qualities.
- Superior organisational and prioritising skills.
- Maintain professionalism at all times.
- Excellent communication and personal presentation.
- RSA certificate
- A minimum of 1 – 2 years’ food and beverage supervisory leadership experience preferably in a 4 or 5 star environment
- Able to demonstrate experience leading a Food and Beverage Team
- Own transport is required
- Flexibility in availability to work nights and weekends
To take on this exciting opportunity, please send your application and Resume to the Food & Beverage Manager by clicking the APPLY NOW button below.
Company Name: Terrey Hills Golf and Country Club