Operating since 1989, Golf Services Management is a well established golf management company currently managing venues throughout Victoria and Queensland. Our venues provide quality experiences and a high level of customer service in both golf and hospitality experiences.
The appointment of Golf Services Management, by the City of Whittlesea, as the lessee of the Growling Frog Golf Course in Yan Yean has opened an exciting opportunity to join Golf Services Management in a hands on roll as a Golf and Hospitality Supervisor at Growling Frog.
You will partner closely with the operations manager and other supervisors, leading by example to drive outstanding customer service in an environment that requires weekend and public holiday work.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing high levels of customer service in all areas of the venue;
- Operating a Point of Sale system;
- Taking and maintaining golf bookings;
- Daily tee time management;
- Assist with golf cart presentation and maintenance;
- Assist with the merchandising and replenishment of retail stock;
- Completing of daily tasks;
- Food and Beverage service including bar and table service;
- Co-ordinate and perform the cleaning and maintenance of Food and Beverage areas
- This role will work within a rotating roster and will include weekend and public holiday work.
- There is also an opportunity for Golf Coaching at the facility. (Qualified PGA Professionals only)
Experience within a similar role will be highly regarded but full training will be provided. You will have:
- Understanding and knowledge of golf;
- Understanding and knowledge of food and beverage service;
- Understanding of timesheet bookings will be highly regarded;
- Strong verbal communication skills, with the ability to provide quality service to a diverse range of customers;
- Proactive and energetic nature;
- Ability to work within a small team;
The applicable award for this position is the Amusements, Events & Recreation Award – Level 4.
To apply please email your cover letter and resume to Scott Eduati.