The Golf Club
Cranbourne Golf Club is a beautiful 18 hole parkland style course situated around 40 mins drive from Melbourne. Our semi private facility boasts a dual ended driving range, short game area, 50m long putting green and a small in door putting green within the retail facility.
About the role:
An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and passionate person with golf industry experience looking to further develop their skills, while helping members enjoy their golf more.
To be the successful applicant you need a willingness to learn, have a desire to help others and be able to work as part of a small team.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Providing exceptional customer service to members and guests
- Drive retail sales
- Assist with social media and email marketing
- Manage golf bookings
- Driving range, golf cart and club storage maintenance
- Competition and Handicap management (MiClub Software)
The successful applicant will possess the following qualities;
- A willingness to learn and actively look at ways to develop themselves further
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent personal presentation
- Reasonable golf ability is preferred
- Weekend work is essential
The successful applicant will be paid in line with the Amusement, Recreation and Events Award.
Applications including a cover letter and resume should be forwarded to Tim Angwin by clicking here.