Redland Bay Golf Club is an 18 hole golf course situated on the foreshores of Moreton Bay, only 50 minutes from the CBD. The course measures 5817m and offers players of all skill levels a genuine challenge in a picturesque and well maintained setting.
The Club is seeking a Golf Operations Assistant to join the golf shop team. The role would consist of a 30/35 hour rostered week with near unlimited coaching potential outside of work hours.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- General Golf shop duties and equipment sales.
- Provide high level customer service.
- Golf equipment repairs and club fitting.
- Assist with competition management (Mpower Golf Software).
- Golf Coaching at club level of all ages and abilities
- Assist with Golf Operation duties/Administer member competitions, time sheet set up and social bookings to maximise course yield.
- Collection of green fees and competition fees.
- Maintain the Golf Shop to a high standard of cleanliness, tidiness and presentation
- A proven knowledge of current golfing equipment, merchandising trends and industry leading products
- A strong interest in club fitting and club repairs
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Excellent personal presentation with punctual and positive attitude
- Computer and POS literate
- Great work ethic, with the willingness to be part of a team environment
- PGA or similar qualification
- Willingness to assist with Junior and learn to golf programs
The role will involve weekend and public holiday work. Additional income can be derived from conducting coaching outside of work hours. Remuneration for the role will be in line with the Registered and Licensed Clubs Award 2010 with an attractive lesson commission. The role can be modified to suit the individual needs of the successful applicant.
This position is responsible for providing an excellent and consistent level of service in order to maximise member and guest satisfaction.
The position is available for immediate start.