Clublinks delivers expert solutions to clients across the leisure, golf and residential community industries. We are a nimble and agile company with an incredibly strong record of improving our clients’ objectives, financial results and achievements. Adopting company values of “Stand Out”, “Be Awesome”, “Speak Up” and “Get *#it Done” we are not afraid to be different and provide innovative solutions to deliver success.
Clublinks has recently taken over the operations of The Cut Golf Course at Dawesville, WA. The Cut Golf Course has been consistently ranked in Australia’s top 20 public access courses. A true 18-hole links layout boasting breathtaking views, full length driving range, pro shop, function and hospitality areas.
We currently have a position available for an enthusiastic and experienced customer service assistant to join the onsite team in the role of Golf Operations assistant. This role will focus upon delivering high quality customer service and undertaking various operational tasks within the golf shop and driving range.
It is envisaged that successful applicant would be engaged on a varied roster including a combination of weekdays, weekends and early mornings.
Reporting to the Golf Operations Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Retail sales and service;
- Maintaining golf cart storage area;
- Maintaining hire equipment;
- Skills in operating computers/point of sale terminal;
Successful candidates will have:
- A keen interest in golf
- Proven experience in delivering exceptional customer service (minimum 2 – 3 years)
- Vibrant and awesome energy
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- A positive attitude, excellent communication and presentation skills and
- Flexibility with working hours
- Police check, First aid and WWC
Please don’t delay in sending your applications through as applications will be reviewed as they are received, with the role commencing as soon as possible.