Located at the foot of the Dandenong Hills, Cardinia Beaconhills Golf Links offers a picturesque 27 hole layout open to both members and guests. Along with the first class golf and Proshop facilities including the indoor Coaching and fitting Centre, the club also offers Footgolf.
Head Golf Professionals Mark Auhl and Tim Angwin are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Certified PGA Professional to join the team.
This role will initially be spilt between shop hours and teaching with the long term goal of moving towards a full time teaching position. However this will be discussed with each applicant on a case by case scenario.
The successful applicant responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Delivering individual lessons and lesson programs
- Developing our junior and beginner programs
- Providing Club Fitting Services
- Golf Equipment sales
- Collection and reconciliation of Green Fees and Competition Revenue
- General Pro shop duties
- Provide high level customer service
- Golf equipment repairs
- Golf cart cleaning and maintenance
- Competition management (MiClub Software)
The successful applicant will possess the following qualities;
- Certified PGA Professional
- A willingness to teach our successful teaching and club fitting models
- A willingness to learn and actively look at ways to develop themselves and the business
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent personal presentation
- Up to date Golf Operation skills (Mi Club Software)
The successful applicant we would expect to earn between $65- $75,000 plus superannuation per year, made up of shop hours and % of Golf Lessons.
Weekend and Public Holiday work is part of the position.
Applications including a cover letter and resume should be emailed to Mark Auhl and Tim Angwin