Sanctuary Cove is acclaimed worldwide as an international resort of excellence. Since opening in 1987, Australia’s first fully integrated resort has offered magnificent community facilities and a superb lifestyle conveniently located for travel from Surfers Paradise and Brisbane.
Sanctuary Cove Golf and Country Club is offering an exciting opportunity as a Golf Shop Attendant.
The casual position of Golf Shop Attendant is required to provide professional and attentive customer service to Members and guests at Sanctuary Cove Golf and Country Club. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Golfer assistance, retail assistance and customer service
- Providing exceptional customer service standards to all Members and guests
- Competition management
To be considered, you must address the following essential criteria in your application:
- Golf industry frontline experience essential, including competition formats and processing
- Computer literacy and quick learning ability of new systems and programs
- A positive, helpful, service-oriented attitude, including showing initiative in quieter periods to complete outstanding duties
- The ability to work well both autonomously and in a team and respond quickly to busy periods
- Availability to work across a seven-day rotating roster with shifts between 5am and 8pm
- Current, valid Queensland driver’s license
In return you will be rewarded with excellent remuneration, a uniform, free secure parking and various additional staff benefits.
Only applicants gaining an interview will be contacted.
For further information, contact Ryan Gailey via email firstname.lastname@example.org