Chatswood Golf Club has gained a reputation for being one of the most enjoyable courses to play on the North Shore. Its demand for accuracy and strong iron play makes the course challenging and enjoyable for golfers of all abilities.
Only 15 minutes from the heart of Sydney’s CBD, Chatswood is a course carved out of the Lane Cove River Valley, with stunning bush land views and the tranquil sounds of native wildlife.
An opportunity has become available for an experienced Green Keeper to assist with the daily maintenance of its 18 hole Golf Course in a full time role.
The successful applicant will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Minimum certificate III Sports Turf Management. Advanced qualifications are highly desirable.
- Have strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work in a team environment whilst also having the ability to work independently as required.
- Be able to problem solve with a ’can do’ attitude to ensure course maintenance can be completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Must have a valid driver’s licence with own transport.
Desirable (however not essential) skills:
- AQF3 Chemical application certification
- Experience in operating golf course machinery would be beneficial however not essential as training can be provided for the right candidate.
- Bobcat licence and Chainsaw licence.
This role will report directly to the Course Superintendent. We are offering a competitive salary, working a 38 hour week, with weekend work available as required.
This is a hands-on role and requires a passionate and motivated individual. If you are looking to further your career and believe you have the skill set to take on this role.
Please email your resume and a cover letter to via the apply link below: