- Recognised Leader in the Golf Industry
- South East Suburbs Melbourne
- Great working environment
Acushnet Australia is a recognised leader in the golf industry and is the home of Titleist and FootJoy. They are committed to providing both avid and aspirational golfers alike with products and services of superior performance and quality.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Inventory Planner to take responsibility for the FootJoy product range. Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be accountable for the demand planning, purchasing and inventory management for footwear, apparel and accessories for the region.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Prepare and execute demand forecasts, in partnership with sales and product management, for a diverse product range
- Present forecasts in the monthly Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process
- Overseeing of Product Lifecycle Management (PLC) including New Product Introduction (NPI) and End of Life (EOL)
- Work closely with product management to proactively improve and adjust forecasts
- Monitoring and maintaining optimum inventory levels in line with meeting targets
- Updating of MRP files and forecasting files as required
- Placing purchase orders with local and international suppliers
- Maintaining ERP product codes and undertaking inventory stock transfers to warehouses
- Assisting with all aspects relating to the physical stock takes, cycle counts, and resolving of stock integrity issues
- Liaising with freight forwarders
To be successful you will have the following experience, skills and/or qualifications;
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business, Operations or Finance
- Minimum 3 years of experience in demand planning, inventory management or purchasing – ideally working with overseas vendors
- Sound knowledge and experience in using ERP demand & supply planning systems
- Strong forecasting and analytical skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience using AS400 highly regarded
- Strong communication, presentation, administration and organisational skills
Experience in footwear and/or apparel well regarded.
Along with the opportunity to work in an exciting and challenging role, you will also be working in a fun and dynamic environment with a dedicated team.
Apply now including your resume and covering letter outlining your relevant experience. Phone enquiries to Scott Pickering on 1300 723 761, quoting reference number SP1614.
Please note that applicants must have the permanent legal right to work in Australia. No relocation or visa support is offered for this role.
Scopic Group has been engaged by Acushnet Australia to manage the recruitment process for this position on an exclusive basis.