- Newly created position within an entrepreneurial organisation!
- Industry leading golf brand with over 80% market share in Australia
- Expansion into global markets
Since 1993, MGI has grown to one of Australia’s leading Golf wholesale companies. Owner of leading golf brands MGI & Sureshot GPS, and distributors of leading American golf brands, MGI prides itself on the delivery of quality golf products and fantastic service both nationally and globally.
We have an exciting opportunity for a creative and experienced Marketing All-Rounder to join our business at rapid time of growth. You will be empowered to make key decisions that will mould the future of our brands and make a true impact on the market.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will work closely with the senior management team and the Founder of the company to devise brand strategies, execute go –to-market plans for new products and shape brand positioning through the use of social media, advertising and product seeding, to ultimately create sales opportunities.
With the support of a Marketing Coordinator you will be required to manage the overall brand message that is conveyed to the consumer through all online and offline platforms.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, fun and hardworking with the ability to roll up your sleeves and execute a well thought out plan. You will have the ability to manage a portfolio of brands and possess a creative edge that will bring fresh, bold ideas to the table.
Although it is not essential to have previous industry knowledge, you will show a willingness to immerse yourself in the products in order to gain an in-depth understanding of the range, the customer and most importantly the end consumer.
This is a busy and varied role providing support to the sales team and ensuring the effective delivery and production of a range of marketing initiatives.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Campaign planning and execution across MGI and Sureshot GPS in Australia and the USA
- Managing and overseeing the digital strategy for MGI and Sureshot GPS, including social media (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn), email marketing and websites
- Briefing and delivering on all marketing materials including POS, catalogues, advertising and merchandise
- Liaising with and unearthing brand advocates and bloggers including product seeding
- Creating sales opportunities through promotional campaigns, advertising and new marketing ideas
- Developing and creating long-term brand guidelines and supporting presentations
- Planning and executing strategic go-to-market plans for new products
Implementing and working within a pre-determined marketing budget for all brands
- Working closely with PR to deliver media releases and launch events throughout the year
- Filing and maintaining the company’s digital library
- Briefing brand communications for videography and photography
- Developing strategic marketing plans to bring new consumers to the brand
Project Managing the development, enhancements and updates to company websites
- Building and maintaining excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders (retailers, publishing houses and digital agencies)
- Assisting in the planning and marketing for industry events
- Providing support to international distributors with marketing related questions
In addition to this you will possess the following:
- A Marketing Degree or Diploma
- Minimum 5 years proven experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail with the ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Ability to work well independently as well as within a team
- Enthusiasm, drive and an eagerness to learn
- A strong understanding of all digital and social platforms
- Researching skills for trend analysis and creative inspiration
- A high level of initiative
- Experience using WordPress and Campaign Monitor (highly regarded)
We are looking for someone who is hands on with a bright and positive can do attitude. You will have the ability to make decisions and breathe new life into existing brands, whilst also inspiring exciting campaigns for new brands and products.
No red tape. No corporate.
Eastern Suburbs. Onsite parking. Impressive new office space. Friendly, casual but hard working environment with an exceptional culture.
Apply now with your expression of interest and resume to the Recruitment Manager, Annabel Hall.
The successful candidate will be offered an immediate start.