Founded in 1926, the historic Dalby Golf Club is one of the best 18-hole golf courses within the South Western Region of Queensland. The close-proximity to Toowoomba (1-hour drive) has created a golfing destination for social groups and competitors for many years. The affluent rural community of Dalby has a large school population which provides an outstanding opportunity to enhance the successful golf coaching business and improve the member and social golf experiences. This unique and exciting hands-on role would be ideal for an up and coming business-focused golf professional who is looking to take control of a golf club business and integrate into the Dalby Community.
- A commitment to relocate, reside and integrate within the Dalby Community.
- Demonstrated ability to work with integrity, mutual respect, accountability, energy, passion and purpose and provide an innovative approach to the workplace.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the hospitality and golf industry and preferably be a member of the PGA of Australia.
- Demonstrate a passion for leading management committees and staff.
- Demonstrated ability to develop a successful member and social golf business.
- Hold a current Qld RSA, Drivers Licence and Blue Card.
- Demonstrate excellent written, interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with of Social Communication Mediums.
- The ability to work with budget targets and report on a monthly basis.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of Golf POS Systems and Microsoft Programs (Excel/Word/Publisher/Outlook)
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of Work Place Health and Safety requirements.
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated based on your professional goals, qualifications and experience. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to conduct golf coaching both inside and outside of the rostered hours which will primarily focus on – Member Service and Culture; Junior Participation and Development; Female Participation and Development; Inclusive Golf Participation; Group Clinics and Individual Lessons. The structure of the coaching activity will be negotiated with the successful applicant and include a separate engagement contract.
DO NOT HESITATE TO APPLY – IF YOU FIT THE CRITERIA – SEND YOUR APPLICATION TODAY.
Send your resume and cover letter addressing the position criteria to The President, Dalby Golf Club via the Apply Link below
Applications close on Monday 25th February 2019.
*Inquiries may be directed to the Dalby Golf Club Consultant, Damian Brown on 0497424193 by sending a text message in the first instance.
*Selection Criteria and PD available upon request.
*Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
*No third party recruitment entities to contact the consultant or club.
*Applications are managed with discretion and consideration.
*Please note only Short-listed Candidates will be contacted.
Location: Dalby, Queensland