Clublinks delivers expert solutions to clients across the leisure, golf and residential community industries. We are a nimble and agile company with an incredibly strong record of improving our clients’ objectives, financial results and achievements. Adopting company values of “Stand Out”, “Be Awesome”, “Speak Up” and “Get *#it Done” we are not afraid to be different and provide innovative solutions to deliver success.
Clublinks is currently engaged by the Nillumbik Shire Council to manage the DVSFC which has a proud history of over 40 years, providing a range of sporting and fitness activities to the local community including but not limited to; gym and group fitness classes, basketball, netball, badminton, squash and table tennis.
Due to an internal promotion we are seeking a dynamic and engaging Operations Manager to join the team and oversee key revenue areas of the business and act as the designated 2IC for the Venue.
Reporting to the Venue Operations Manager, areas of responsibility will include:
- Health and Wellness Leadership and Operations
- Key driver of Membership Sales and Retention strategies
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Leadership and Management of the Customer Service team
- Working with the Marketing Team to promote and grow the key revenue areas of facility hire and membership
The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant and demonstrated industry leadership experience
- A solid understanding of and practical experience within the areas of:
- Contract management and working with local government
- OHS & Risk management;
- Business development and growth
- Sales and membership retention
- Membership based organisations;
- Marketing of health club memberships and stadium programming
- A proven track record of providing outstanding customer service on both an individual and venue level;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Efficient, well organised and self-driven;
- The ability to lead, inspire and drive a high-performance culture;
- A current First aid, Oxygen and Defibrillator, Anaphylaxis certificate, police check and working with children card.
All applications need to include a cover letter and current resume. Your cover letter should detail why this role is of interest and how your skills, abilities and qualifications match our needs.
Please don’t delay in sending you application through as we will be reviewing candidates and conducting interviews as soon as possible.