Bonville Golf Resort, part of the Coastal and Golf Resorts Groups (CGRG) is recognised as one of the world’s most beautiful golf courses and consistently voted as the most beautiful in Australia.
We are the only 4 time winner of Australia’s Leading Golf Resort by the World Travel Awards and have been voted as ‘Australia’s Favourite Golf Course’ in the Golf Australia Magazine 50 Favourite Golf Courses poll for the last 3 years running.
This, and the fact we are situated halfway between Sydney & Brisbane on the beautiful Coffs Coast, makes Bonville Golf Resort an appealing work location and could be your next career move.
As a qualified Greenkeeper, your responsibility is to assist our Course Maintenance team in the maintenance, care and overall appearance of our award winning golf course to a high standard of presentation and playability.
Duties will include
• Prepare and maintain all turf surfaces and surrounds
• Prepare and maintain landscaped areas and garden bed areas as required
• Assists in constructions projects
• General mowing duties and maintenance of the golf course and greens
• Operation, maintenance and cleaning of a wide range of specialised turf machinery and equipment i.e. greens, mowers, fairway units, rollers, scarifyers and corers in a safe manner and serviceable condition
• Installation, maintenance and repair of irrigation and drainage systems
• Identify and control weeds, pests and turf diseases and/or disorders
• Ensure compliance with all Work, Health and Safety and Work Cover requirements
• Keep work areas and amenities clean at all times
• Undertake other general duties as directed
The successful applicant
The successful applicant will be possess a strong work ethic and have a passion for presenting superior turf surfaces and a genuine interest in the game of golf. They will be a positive and motivated individual who:
• Is experienced in all aspects of golf course maintenance
• Is competent in the operation of plant and equipment
• Has practical experience in pesticide handling and application
• Is able to work weekends on a rotating roster
• Can work autonomously and in a team environment.
• Has practical experience of irrigation systems and their maintenance (highly regarded)
• Enjoys an outdoor working environment and able to work in unfavourable weather conditions at times
• Has the physical capacity to undertake the responsibilities required
If you believe you fit the above criteria, please forward your resume to the Human Resources Manager.