A rare opportunity is available for a dedicated agent to represent a market leading brand in Southern New South Wales and ACT.
Cutter & Buck Australia is a well established wholesale apparel company. We exclusively hold licenses for three leading brands of golfing, corporate and lifestyle apparel, and accessories and headwear. These brands include Cutter & Buck, Annika and Ahead.
We are seeking a motivated, ambitious individual who would enjoy a flexible autonomous role, servicing existing Corporate Accounts, Golf Clubs, Sports and Retail Stores. In conjunction with our friendly and capable Head Office support team, you would enjoy generating new business, and successfully maintaining our valuable existing customers.
This is a Commission Based Role.
- Confidence in interacting with people, including excellent communication skills
- Excellent personal presentation and a professional manner
- Your own reliable transport and necessary license
- A positive attitude, enthusiasm and a willingness to learn
- Intermediate computer skills, specifically in relation to placing online orders, and use of electronic catalogues.
- Industry Training and Support as required
- Ongoing support and assistance when required from our Head Office
- Flexible working hours and schedules to fit well with any current commitments you may have.
This will be discussed further with the successful applicant.
Company Name: Cutter & Buck Australia
Location: New South Wales