Sales and Technical Representative
Throughout our history, Mizuno has believed in the transformative power of sports. This belief inspires our Mission and purpose in everything we do: To be the Brand of choice for dedicated athletes in their relentless pursuit of “better”.
It is the responsibility of every Mizuno teammate to champion our Mission and commitment to one another and athletes everywhere as they strive for ultimate achievement at every level of competition. Do you aspire to make a difference with a brand that strives to do more?
- Plan and execute fitting events and programs in conjunction with existing and new accounts to expand the Mizuno brand and reputation
- Conduct staff training events to ensure that retail partners are up to date in their knowledge and confidence in the use of the Mizuno Performance Fitting System
- Ensure area sales and profitability targets are achieved on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis through professional area sales management and servicing of accounts in the territory
- Present, promote, merchandise and sell the brands history and quality prominently to customers to maximise brand awareness and sell-through
- Ensure accounts receivable are kept within company expectations of payment
- Attend and represent the brand appropriately at exhibitions and events, as required
- Building and leveraging strong customer relationships
Your communication skills are excellent through email and phone and you have a high level of imitative and confidence in achieving/exceeding sales targets. Your organisational and time management skills are second to none with superior attention to detail. You can contribute to a team environment where performance is measured and you have experience in working under pressure to meet deadlines.
The Successful Candidate Will:
- Enjoy being highly committed and sales driven in this fast-paced and exciting environment, where every day brings a new challenge
- Be passionate about providing a superior level of customer service and like to make a difference
- Have knowledge of, interest and understanding of the golf industry
- Have a passion for golf and sales with custom fitting experience is highly desirable
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to engage customers at all levels
In return, Mizuno will offer a competitive industry salary package, including car allowance and achievable incentives that are designed to recognise your successes, as well as Mizuno employee benefits.