Rosebud Country Club (RCC) is offering an exciting opportunity for a suitably qualified person to join the existing maintenance team. Comprising two challenging golf courses and three bowling greens, RCC offers a wonderful and picturesque work environment. It has a vibrant and friendly membership and is located in the heart of the beautiful Mornington Peninsula.
RCC has recently appointed Ogilvy, Clayton, Cocking, Mead (OCCM) Golf Course Design as the Club’s architects and is looking forward to finalising a Course Master Plan out-lining future project work. The Club is looking for applicants with a strong work ethic and a desire to succeed, who will be encouraged to progress their knowledge in all aspects of golf course management. The successful applicant will possess the necessary personal qualities to become part of one of the most progressive Golf Clubs on the Mornington Peninsula.
The position is full-time and ideally the successful candidate will have:
- Certificate III in Sports Turf Management
- Sound knowledge of chemical and fertiliser applications and recording
- Experience operating turf maintenance machinery
- An understanding of OH&S requirements on golf courses
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility for rostered weekend overtime
- Current Australian Drivers Licence
Please forward applications to the Course Superintendent Ian Todd, including cover letter, work history and references.
Mail: Rosebud Country Club
207 Boneo Road