MiClub, the leading technology provider to the golf industry, is expanding and we are looking for a new team member to join the Golf Software Installations Team based in our Brisbane Office (Hendra). We have an exciting new range of products about to launch that will further engage our clients and users. You will be an integral part of our team making use of your knowledge of golf, golf club operations and MiClub software to support and install our range of products.
MiClub has offices strategically located nationwide with offices currently in Perth, Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. Our industry leading software is used by most of the premier golfing organisations in Australia, with expansions into UK, NZ and Singapore.
You will be responsible for:
- Product training and configuration for new/existing clients
- Resolving user issues during installation and go-live
- Installation of product equipment
- Developing, reviewing and maintaining training documentation
- Answering incoming support telephone calls, online chats and emails
- Providing input for customer service and product improvements
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Understanding and knowledge of MiClub systems including online timesheets, competition management and score card scanning
- Experience working in golf operations at an on-course golf shop or in golf club administration
- Understanding of Australian handicapping system and golf competition types
- Outstanding customer service manner
- Understanding and knowledge of Point of Sale systems
- Understanding and knowledge of club membership management systems
- Experience in end user training for IT systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows/Office applications
- Proficient knowledge of computers
- Work independently
You will need to be available for rostered weekend support work and/or permanent weekend shifts. Some intra & interstate travel may be required.
The successful applicant is also required to have a current Australian drivers licence and their own reliable transport.
This is a great opportunity to join a small busy team and a market leading company.
Please Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.